Ideal for dehydrated and dull skin. This refreshing and smoothing treatment starts with a full cleanse and Oxygen exfoliation, then skin is lifted and plumped using our intense anti-ageing Oxygen Serum and Oxygen Therapy Machine and followed by our Mini Lift Mask for extra firming and hydration.
Clinically proven Crystal Clear Oxygen treatment breathes new life into tired aged skin. Based on new technology, Crystal Clear Oxygen Therapy is a sophisticated treatment that delivers pulsed oxygen and skin restructuring actives deep into the epidermis where skin health, elasticity and firmness begin. Fast becoming known as the ultimate facial among celebrities, clients become addicted to the fantastic results – dramatically rejuvenated skin with lines and wrinkles visibly reduced. Crystal Clear Oxygen Therapy is suitable for all skin colours and all skin types.
Oxygen is one of the five elements needed to sustain life. Oxygen provides life and energy to every living cell. When oxygen levels become low the immune system is weakened. The ageing process is associated with a drop in available oxygen in the skin cells. The Crystal Clear Oxygen system utilises puncture jet technology that allows oxygen and specially selected anti-ageing skin care actives to be driven into the skin. Performed in a closed circuit environment, it provides the lower layers of the skin with much needed nutrients to repair and restructure from the inside out.
Benefits of Oxygen
- Helps rebuild the skin, smooths lines and wrinkles and increases skin firmness
- Perfect for damaged skin, the use of pure oxygen provides an energising and healing effect to the skin cells
- Ideal for acne prone skin due to the anti-bacterial effects of oxygen, perfludecalin and apple extract, which help eliminate toxins
- Allows the deep penetration of active skin care ingredients into the skin layers to increase the volume of the bio-matrix of the skin thereby plumping and smoothing lines and wrinkles
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture
- Provides oxygen to all levels of the skin
- Stimulates collagen production at a cellular level speeding up the mitosis of the skin cells and helping in the healing process
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals