As we edge closer and closer to our re opening day (which we are still hoping will be the 4th of July) we have been busy getting the salon prepared so we can safely welcome you back to the boutique.
During lockdown, we have put in place extra safety and hygiene measures and procedures throughout the salon, all of which are in accordance to government guidelines or those of which we know at the moment and any further ones will of course be adhered to.
Our team have all completed online courses in Covid-19 hygiene and sanitation procedures so that we are all up to date and raising the bar within the salon environment.
Our focus as always is to provide our clients professional high standard treatments in a safe, happy and relaxing atmosphere where you can enjoy your experience with us from the moment you walk in the door.
With this in mind we just wanted to let you know some of the changes that have been made for the time being for your safety and ours whilst the pandemic is ongoing.
- All our team will wear disposable masks, aprons and gloves for every treatment. For more advanced services a face shield will also be worn.
- We will contact you the day before your treatment to carry out a pre wellness check.
- A client consultation form will be sent to you online where needed.
- Our front of house staff will welcome you upon arrival, ask you a few wellness questions and help you navigate directly to your treatment room or area.
- We will avoid as much as possible more than one person being in the front reception.
- We will not accept walk-ins.
- We will no longer offer hot drinks but cold drinks will be available in individual bottles.
- We will provide one use tools wherever possible.
- We will ask for card payments only and payment to be made on arrival to reduce time in the Boutique when leaving
- We have provided screens for certain treatments to minimise risk.
- We will have longer gaps between treatments so as your therapist can ensure a safe change of PPE and sanitisation of their area.
- We will take our teams and clients temperature on arrival.
- We cannot treat clients who have travelled abroad in the last 15 days.
- The Boutique has been deep cleaned with a specialist Covid-19 spray to help prevent cross contamination.
- We will have a strict cleaning regime carried out before/after and in-between clients and throughout the day plus weekly.
- Beds will be covered in plastic and fresh couch roll for every visit.
- Our stations will be set further apart to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
To keep you and our team safe we will also ask:
- That you refrain from visiting with friends or family unless they are also booked in for a treatment or it is essential to you having your treatment done.
- To bring minimum belongings with you to your appointment.
- That you refrain from visiting if you or a household member have had any symptoms of Covid-19.
- To respect the Boutiques sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the Boutique and shared by the team.
- To wash your hands prior to your treatment/service.
- Acknowledge sanitation and hygiene requests prior to arriving at the Boutique.
- Arrival to your appointment only at appointment time.
- We ask you pre-book all appointments required as on the day treatments may not be available to add on.
- You will be provided with a mask on arrival and will be asked to wear it during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the salon and while it may feel a bit strange and a bit different for a while with the new changes and the new way of life for us all, we know that we can all get through it together!
Team Amy Gordon x